Wisconsin Oven is pleased to announce the shipment of one (1) composite curing batch oven. This oven will be used for curing various carbon fiber parts for aerospace applications.
The maximum operating temperature of the batch oven is 500° F and the work chamber dimensions are 6’0” wide x 10’0” long x 6’0” high. The oven features tongue and groove panel assemblies, including Wisconsin Oven’s patented high efficiency panel seams for 25% better insulating efficiency. The construction also includes 20 gauge aluminized interior with a 20 gauge carbon steel exterior.
“This curing oven is similar to our EWN Series but customized to the customer’s specifications. The oven has been temperature uniformity tested with a standard nine-point profile test conducted under controlled conditions. This ensures that customer requirements for their specific process have been met.”
– Jeff Judd, Sales Engineer
Unique features of this composite curing oven include:
- 8,600 CFM @10 HP direct-driven blower
- Digital Eurotherm 3504 programmable temperature controller, utilizing the highest part temperature in a Cascade control loop to maximize part heat-up rates without allowing temperature overshoot on the part
- Eurotherm video recorder with ethernet
- Digital process timer
- Two interior vacuum stubs to be piped to a main vacuum manifold
- Eighteen position type “J” thermocouple jack panel
This curing oven was fully factory tested and adjusted prior to shipment from our facility. All safety interlocks were checked for proper operation and the equipment was operated at the normal and maximum operating temperatures. An extensive quality assurance check list was completed to ensure the equipment met all Wisconsin Oven quality standards. This equipment is backed by Wisconsin Oven’s Exclusive and Unprecedented 5-Year WOW™ warranty (parts only).