Wisconsin Oven is pleased to announce the shipment of one (1) Electrically Heated Small Batch Series Oven to the electronics industry. This oven will be used for curing a coating on aluminum parts at 65°C to 70°C.
This oven has a maximum temperature of 500°F and its normal operating temperature is 185°F. The chamber dimensions are 4’ W x 3’ L x 4’ H. The system’s body will be constructed with our patented efficiency panel seams which provide 25% better insulating efficiency than conventional designs.
This system features a side-hinged horizontal swing door on one end and a door limit switch that shuts heat off when the door begins to open.
“At the request of the customer, this Electrically Heated Small Batch Series Oven features two rack/shelf units, each with four legs, placed at the bottom of the chamber. These shelves are designed to support two 300-pound gross loads or 300 pounds per shelf.”
– Mike Grande, VP of Sales
Unique features of this electrically heated small batch series oven include:
- 1,700 CFM @ 1 ½ HP direct-driven blower in compliance with NEMA Premium Efficiency Standards.
- Manually adjustable dampered outlet on exhaust
- 24kW heat input
- 20-gauge carbon steel exterior
- Digital Honeywell UDC 2500 temperature controller with auto-tune function
- 110-volt control transformer and blower interlocks
- 4” thick reinforced integral insulated floor
- Airflow safety switch